Expectations of my Senior Year

        Physically I say I am ready to get out of high school and be done with school. Mentally, I have not changed my mindset yet to be prepared for the real world. This senior year, I expect to stay on track with grades and school work; no slacking or procrastinating. At this moment, I am at the moment of preparing myself to live the world on my own and be independent. As well as taking my SAT's, filling of scholarships, and looking into colleges to know what I want and what I want to do with my life. I am trying to set goals for myself and save up an emergency fund to get ready for college. Later on in life, I'd like to have my Master's Degree and major in being an International Business. Perhaps, i could be overseas in Korea or some where abroad as a transfer student to open my mind up and get a chance to see the world of what is out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's your purpose in life?

The Beginning of a Young Entrepreneur

The Truth About Me